The Philippines Department of Tourism has announced that it will hold a Job Fair 2022 for the Philippine tourism industry in partnership with the Department of Labor and Employment.
PHILIPPINE TOURISM JOB FAIR 2022
Official Announcement published on the Facebook Page of the Department of Tourism – Philippines:
𝙏𝙍𝘼𝘽𝘼𝙃𝙊, 𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙈𝙊, 𝘼𝙎𝙀𝙉𝙎𝙊!
𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙢 𝙅𝙤𝙗 𝙁𝙖𝙞𝙧
The Department of Tourism in partnership with the Department of Labor and Employment – DOLE shall conduct Trabaho Turismo Asenso! Philippine Tourism Job Fair.
We are inviting you to join us at the following locations:
September 22-24, 2022 – SMX Convention Center Manila (coinciding with the Hotel Suppliers Show 2022 Hybrid Edition)
September 22-23, 2022 – SM City Cebu
September 22-23, 2022 – Abreeza Mall Davao
The Trabaho Turismo Asenso! Philippine Tourism Job Fair will help our fellow Filipinos find jobs while helping the accommodation and services sector address workforce shortages, resulting in the continued recovery of the tourism industry.
See you there!
ABOUT DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM
The Department of Tourism (DOT) is the primary planning, implementing, and regulatory government agency tasked to develop and promote the Philippine tourism industry, both domestic and international.
The following agencies are attached to the DOT:
- Duty-Free Philippines Corporation
- Intramuros Administration
- National Parks Development Committee
- Nayong Pilipino Foundation
- Philippine Commission on Sports Scuba Diving
- Philippine Retirement Authority
- Tourism Infrastructure and Enterprise Zone Authority (TIEZA)
- Tourism Promotions Board Philippines
The Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) is the national government agency mandated to formulate policies, implement programs, and serve as the policy-coordinating arm of the Executive Branch in the field of labor and employment. The DOLE promotes gainful employment opportunities and optimizes the development and utilization of the country’s manpower resources.
The following agencies are attached to the DOLE:
- Institute for Labor Studies
- National Conciliation and Mediation Board
- National Labor Relations Commission
- National Maritime Polytechnic
- National Wages and Productivity Commission
- Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)
- Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Center