Prepare yourself for a once-in-a-lifetime experience as you ride the Philippines’ first Alpine Coaster! Feel the rush of soaring over the mountains as you make your way over hairpin turns and slopes. Everyone traveling to the country who enjoys adventure or the outdoors should attempt this thrilling ride. Speed down the tracks and experience breathtaking views of the surrounding environments for a genuinely one-of-a-kind and unforgettable experience. Are you up for the challenge of riding the first Alpine Coaster in the Philippines?
THE RAZORBACK MOUNTAIN COASTER
The newest attraction of Dahilayan Forest Park Resort is the Razorback Mountain Coaster. It is the first alpine coaster in the Philippines and features a distinctive 600-meter monorail track that winds through the Dahilayan forest. It has speed limiters and a controllable brake system so you can choose how quickly or slowly you move. Only Vietnam, Thailand, Europe, and America offer a similar ride.
ABOUT DAHILAYAN FOREST PARK RESORT
Dahilayan Forest Park is a tourist spot with a wide range of entertaining activities for the whole family and for people of all ages. The construction of Forest Park was intended to support the growth of the Philippine tourism sector overall and in Bukidnon.
Ponds, lagoons, and a picnic area with beautiful scenery. The resort doubles as the Ultimate Family Playground by providing activities that everyone may enjoy outdoors.
For hearty lunches, visit the Forest Park Cafe or go to Jessie’s Diner for hamburgers and classic milkshakes. At the Grizzly Bar by the fireplace, you may unwind while enjoying the brisk mountain air.
Dahilayan Forest Park Resort also extends invitations for parties and other events. Call us if you want to learn more!
LOCATION OF DAHILAYAN FOREST PARK RESORT
Dahilayan Forest Park is tucked away at the base of Mount Kitanglad, 4,700 feet above sea level, in Barangay Dahilayan, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon.
DAHILAYAN CONTACT INFORMATION
- Contact Numbers: +63 915 601 8476 and +63 917 715 4399
- Website: dahilayanforestpark.com
- Facebook: Dahilayan Forest Park Resort
- YouTube: Dahilayan Forest Park Resort
- Instagram: dahilayanforestpark
Dahilayan Adventure Park Ticket in Bukidnon
- Experience the ultimate adventure at Dahilayan Adventure Park, the most popular extreme attraction park in Mindanao.
- Soar like a superhero. You can ascend to a height of up to 4,700 feet at the 840m Zipline, the longest dual zipline in Asia.
- Views of the Dahilayan hills will take your breath away as you travel through lush surroundings.
- Get your adrenaline rush with a skybike ride, sky tower jump, pendulum swing, and so much more.
- Discover a unique outdoor adventure, ideal for trips with friends and family vacations.
ATTRACTIONS AT DAHILAYAN FOREST PARK
- Founded in New Zealand, the Luge is a part go-cart, part toboggan ride that rolls down a track with thrilling twists n’ turns and mountain views amid the cool fresh air.
- The Forest Park Luge is the ONLY Luge ride in the Philippines. It is a fun-filled activity for all ages!
- PHP 600.00 per head includes 2 rounds PLUS FREE Hanging Bridge and Mini Golf
ATV and Buggy Trail Adventure
- Get on an ATV(all-terrain vehicle) or Buggy (for two) as our guide takes you on an amazing ride along our 3.2 km forest trail of rough terrain, steep hills, scenic views, and cool weather.
- ATV: PH 850.00 per head
- Buggy: PHP 1,400.00 (2 Riders)
- Experience our Hanging Bridge with scenic views of nature like never before! Hung 30-meters above ground, this cable bridge connects directly to the START of the LUGE. Suited up with a harness, the bridge is an 80-meter walk from one end to the other. Below the bridge, you will see lagoons and different tracks above the magnificent sky and an all-around unobstructed view of nature’s glory.
- PHP 100.00 per head
- Age does not matter in this enjoyably adorable ride! Towed behind an ATV is a train of animal-inspired barrels. Each barrel can hold up to 1 adult and 1 child at a time. This 10-minute barrel train ride will take you on a leisurely fun tour around the park. Perfectly safe for the little ones and equally as fun for the bigger ones!
- PHP 50.00 per head
Forest Putt Mini Golf
- Enjoy our 18-hole putting course with lush landscapes and life-size animals, suitable for both children and adults.
- Php 50.00
- Our fun-filled obstacle course is located between pine trees approximately 8-11 feet in the air. You will climb ladders, travel across floppy bridges, crawl in tunnels, and even zip across on a wakeskate in this action-packed 21-station treetop adventure.
- PHP 250.00 per head w/ FREE Monkey Tree Challenge
- Enjoy bumping and spinning around on the boats in our large man-made mountain lagoon. Great for kids and adults!
- PHP 150.00 per head (Add Php 50.00 for Tandem)
Monkey Tree Challenge
- Climb 40 feet above the playground for an awesome aerial view of the resort on our Monkey Tree Challenge. Challenge yourself and climb to the top to ring the bell then just let go and let the TrueBlue Auto-Belay system take you down safely.
- Monkey Tree Challenge: Php 50.00 per head
Dahilayan Express Train
- Our mini train will take you on a short tour around the pocket valley areas of the resort passing through the lush pine trees and some realistic-looking life-size animals.
Siargao’s Cloud 9 Beach is a surfer’s paradise, boasting world-class waves and breathtaking natural beauty. This stunning destination is known as the “Surfing Capital of the Philippines,” offering surfers and…
Located in the southern region of the Philippines, Mount Matutum boasts of its scenic beauty, captivating landscapes, and diverse flora and fauna. With its majestic peaks, verdant forests, and cascading waterfalls, this destination is perfect for nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts. Get ready to explore the unspoiled wilderness, trek through challenging trails, and immerse yourself…
Discovering the Majestic Beauty and Cultural Significance of Lake Holon: A Guide to Camping, Hiking, and Conservation Efforts
Embark on an unforgettable adventure at Dahilayan Forest Park. Our guide provides essential info, including the entrance fee, to help plan your visit.
Experience the ultimate thrill ride on the first Alpine Coaster in the Philippines. Twist and turn through hairpin curves and steep drops while enjoying breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape. This exhilarating adventure is perfect for thrill-seekers and nature lovers alike. Get ready to take on the challenge and ride the Philippines’ first Alpine Coaster…