ABOUT MANILA OCEAN PARK
Manila Ocean Park is an aquatic adventure that immerses visitors in the ocean’s wonders. The park has a tank with sharks and rays, a tunnel with exotic fish, and a large aquarium with marine life from all over the world.
Since opening as the first marine-themed park in the Philippines, Manila Ocean Park has grown steadily into an exceptional place where business, play, and leisure all coexist. A big entertainment destination with a timeless landmark status, a unique personality, and a growing range of activities are what you want to become.
You can expect a wide range of exciting, seductive, and informative experiences, such as fascinating marine life exhibitions, exciting food and leisure hotspots, unique conference and event venues, and mind-blowing multi-sensory wonders. The list of incredible activities at Manila Ocean Park will soon be enhanced by daring encounters, pleasant rides, and the best nightclubs as the park grows.
MANILA OCEAN PARK ENTRANCE FEE
Tickets are valid for one-time entry only.
For example, once you entered and exited the Oceanarium, you won’t be able to enter the Oceanarium again using the same ticket. We advise all our guests to take their time and enjoy the attractions while they are inside.
- 10 am to 6 pm Tuesday to Sunday and Public Holidays
The attractions that are currently accessible are the:
- Trails to Antarctica (Penguin Exhibit & Christmas Village)
- Super Toy Collection
- Jellies Dancing Sea Fairies
- World of Creepy Crawlies
- Sea Lion Show
- All-Star Bird Show
Manila Ocean Park is located at the back of the Quirino Grandstand stage, Luneta, Ermita, Manila.
Pets are not allowed in the park or the hotel due to the requirement for Manila Ocean Park’s animals to abide by health quarantine requirements and to prevent cross infections.
- South Parking (near Harbor View)
- North Parking (near Manila Hotel)
- First three hours – P50.00
- Succeeding hours or a fraction thereof – P30.00
- 6am to 10pm – P40.00 (flat-rate)
- Succeeding hours or a fraction thereof – P40.00
Aqua Dining is open Fridays and Saturdays, 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM. Registration starts at 6:00 PM.
MEGA SALE ONLINE!
- Choose from a variety of unique attraction passes that provide access to Manila Ocean Park’s best-selling attractions.
- Explore the park’s many popular attractions and take part in a variety of interactive animal shows.