It is not necessary to visit each airline’s website separately to find the best flight times and prices. Flight booking apps can scan all brands and recommend the best option based on your travel requirements.
There are many airlines in the Philippines, and using one of the booking apps on this list will help you find the best deal for your flight. The most well-known international and domestic flight search websites are Skyscanner, Hopper, and Kayak. Philippine Airlines and Cebu Pacific are the country’s two largest airlines, with the most flights booked.
The Top 5 List of the Best Flight Booking Apps in the Philippines
The Best Flight Booking Apps in the Philippines
Skyscanner makes it simple to plan your next trip. Search for flights, hotels, and car rental deals to anywhere in the world while you’re on the go. You can also save time and money by comparing and booking from your favorite travel brands in one place. There are no booking fees or hidden costs, only the best prices.
- Get vacation ideas. Start by exploring everywhere first. Tap “Everywhere” in the search bar to find cheap flights literally anywhere around the world and get ideas for your next vacation.
- Search by flight duration, airline, number of stops, travel class, departure and arrival times, and more with the smart filters.
- Keep up to date on the most recent restrictions and entry requirements for your next trip around the world. Less travel anxiety means more vacation enjoyment!
- The calendar view displays the cheapest dates in a given month, allowing you to find the best flight deal.
- Set up a Price Alert, and the app will notify you when the flight price changes, ensuring that you always book at the right time.
- Compare all your top travel brands in one place – Easyjet, Ryanair, British Airways, American Airlines, Wizz Air, Expedia, Booking.com, lastminute.com, and more. Plus, get recent reviews on our travel partners from our community of travelers.
- Compare all of your favorite travel brands in one place
- There are no hidden costs.
- Save your flights. Looking but not quite ready to book? No worries. There is a “saved” feature. You can “heart” flights or hotels that you like.
Hopper isn’t your typical flight booking app. It can forecast the cost of a future flight, allowing you to choose whether to book now or wait until the price drops. Furthermore, when the price of the flight you want drops to its lowest point, you’ll receive an instant notification, allowing you to book it in seconds.
- Look for flights. Millions of flights from all over the world at the best prices.
- Using the calendar, you can quickly identify the cheapest dates.
- Book your flights right away or wait for a better deal.
- The bunnies will notify you when it is the best time to buy.
- With a swipe, you can book flights quickly and securely right in the app.
• Use our color-coded calendar to find the cheapest days to travel.
• Use filters to get custom predictions for your trip, such as removing long layovers, stops, or basic fares with additional fees and restrictions.
• Learn about airports and get helpful hints.
• Compare airfares and amenities from hundreds of airlines worldwide.
• Get personalized recommendations for deals based on previous trips and your budget.
• Save your bunny profile and payment information safely for faster booking.
• The gentle Fair Bear will go over all the important details in the fine print with you. He’ll inform you of all the details, from carry-on allowances to seat selection.
• Get help 24/7 from the support agents.
KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites at once to find the best deals on everything from cheap flights to great hotel deals and car rentals.
- Search, filter, and sort your options to find the best travel deals for you, whether it’s no-fee flights, hotels, vacation rentals, car rentals with free cancellation, the cheapest deal, or the most comfortable seat.
- Set Price Alerts to be notified when prices fall, and Explore to find new destinations within your budget.
- Get flight and gate change alerts, access your boarding pass online and offline, and plan and share your itinerary all in one place. Create, collect, and share daily itineraries, tips, and impressions with Guides.
4. Cebu Pacific
Cebu Pacific is the Philippines’ largest airline, offering low fares all year to over 60 destinations in Asia, Australia, and the Middle East.
• Book flights for up to 20 people.
• Flight search results for 7 days • Fare Bundles • Add-ons: Baggage, CEB Flexi, Meals, Seats, Travelsure
• Payment methods integrated: Credit/Debit Card, GCash, PayMaya, GrabPay, PayPal, Payment Center, Travel Fund
5. Philippine Airlines
Travel in style with the Philippines’ first and only 4-Star global airline. Book your flights with the Philippine Airlines App.
- Reserve Your Flight. Conveniently search for your preferred flights.
- Online check-in. Avoid the long lines at the airport by checking in online and going straight to the bag drop.
- Flight Information. Check the status of your departing and arriving flights.
- Manage Your Reservation. Look for and modify your reservation.
The best travel search engine in the world, Skyscanner, helps you save time and money by figuring out which travel options are best for each given place.
Simple, easy-to-understand quotations from all over the planet. Use Skyscanner to find the most recent prices at all times!
Sagada in Mountain Province is without a doubt one of the most serene tourist destinations in the Philippines. Take some time to relax and take in the beauty of nature…
The Razorback Mountain Coaster at Dahilayan Forest Park Resort is the first Alpine Coaster in the Philippines, allowing riders to soar through lush vegetation and take in breathtaking views of the mountains of Dahilayan.
This complete guide will help you plan the ideal vacation in Puerto Galera, including where to stay, and what to do. Continue reading for the ideal holiday!
Seven Seas Waterpark is the Philippines’ first world-class pirate-themed waterpark. The waterpark, which opened in November 2017, features over 12 thrilling slides, a 5,000 square meter twin wave pool, a 400-meter long lazy river, and many more family-friendly activities and services.
ABOUT VILLA ESCUDERO Visit Villa Escudero Plantations and Resort to gain a new perspective on Filipino culture. This convenient, refreshing getaway from the hustle and bustle of city life is…
Cebu Ocean Park is Cebu’s first and only marine-themed park, with a diverse array of sea creatures! This massive aquarium is home to hundreds of marine creatures of various species.…
Samar Island Natural Park is a biodiversity and endemism hotspot in the Philippines, and it is home to several threatened species from the Eastern Visayas and Mindanao biogeographic regions.
The San Juanico Bridge is part of the Pan-Philippine Highway. It looms over the country’s narrowest strait, the San Juanico Strait, which connects the province of Leyte to the nearby…
Camotes Island is a tropical haven worth visiting. There are lots of reasons why it ought to be your next travel destination, including stunning beaches, waterfalls, lakes as well as caves.
The serene and beautiful Lake Sebu is situated in the heart of South Cotabato. The lake, which is a favorite spot for both locals and tourists, is home to a variety of fauna.
Dahican Beach is one of the most popular destinations for beach lovers in the province of Davao Oriental. The 7-km stretch of white sand and clear water are perfect for swimming.
You will undoubtedly be in awe of the country’s magic and magnificent spectrums. You should therefore travel to the most beautiful tourist spots in Mindanao in this year.
This is a do-it-yourself travel guide for people who have never been to Baguio City, Philippines.
Cabongaoan Beach is a kilometer-long golden-white sand beach on the western coast of Burgos, Pangasinan.
Have you been away for a long time? Tell me what you want to see or where you wish to go in the Philippines and I will take you there……
The enchanted Kingdom features a variety of attractions including rides, shows, dining, and shopping. Learn about the one-day admission fee, annual passport options, and other details to help you plan your visit.
Mount Hibok-hibok also known as Catarman, is a stratovolcano that lies 20 kilometers north of Mindanao and forms the island of Camiguin.
There are several Philippine Festivals in June with the following being some of the more noteworthy.
Experience the thrill of white water rafting and enjoy a cold natural spring with Malumpati River Tubing! ABOUT Malumpati Cold Spring Malumpati Cold Spring, also known as Malumpati Health Spring…